2012년 6월 12일 화요일
#8
I think eyes are beautiful feauture of person. because everyone see through eyes . when we talk, eat...etc Eyes can tell all feelings . happiness, saddness, ....I find person who has beautiful eyes she is actor, 한가인 . Many people think her nose is beautifupl but for me her eyes more beautiful. Her eyes are pure . When she smile with her eye, It make feel good. ,l ook very lovely and make me happy. I envy her eyes , When I saw her picture or drama I focus on her eyes , because her eyes size are too big . I think , she suit her job. because she have beautiful face., big eyes and beautiful eyes. It can tell a a lot of story by her eyes. Anyway eyes are important factor to person and i think eyes are the best factor of human's face
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기